September at The Bear Pit is bringing about a competitive game to honor our 9/11 HEROES!
Choose the team that you would like to join & honor! The objective is to complete & cross-off as many squares as possible as a whole team effort!
Screenshot the bingo card and cross them off as the month goes on! At the end of the month, send in your finally tallied card to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) Division
2. LADDERMEN BATTALION (Firefighters)
3. ARMED FORCES BRANCH (MILITARY)
4. SUPERHERO SQUAD (Courageous Civilians)
Choose your team and tag a friend on Facebook to join alongside with you to honor and represent the same team! BINGO starts 09/01/2020! Let’s fight, Team Bear Pit!
This is your September challenge
Complete as many boxes in the month of September to help lead your team to victory!
Black out the board and EARN a spot on the WALL OF FAME!
Rules & Details!
1. Check-in on any SOCIAL MEDIA platform (5 times within the month)
2. Take a post-workout GYM SELFIE
3. CREATE A NEW EXERCISE (& make a short video/demonstration/explanation)
4. Engage in an outside RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY
5. ATTEND a class by EACH INSTRUCTOR!
6. ATTEND A SATURDAY CLASS
7. Compete in a FITNESS TRACKING COMPETITION
8. Complete 50 Burpees under 5-minutes
9. VEGGIE INTAKE (2 serving of veggies a day for five straight days)
10. ATTEND A DIFFERENT CLASS than your normal time
11. TEST YOUR MILE TIME on the track!
12. A GALLON OF WATER a day for five straight days!
13. FREE SPACE: 22 Push-ups
14. ATTEND A ZOOM CLASS
15. PUNCH A NEW BAG that’s not your normal unassigned/assigned heavy bag
16. ATTEND AN OPEN GYM class
17. COMPLETE ASSESSMENT workout (video posted in comments)
18. FIVE DAY STREAK of classes
19. FRUIT INTAKE (2 serving of fruit a day for five straight days)
20. ATTITUDE FOR GRATITUDE (Make a post on Boorcampers praising a fellow BPitter)
21. SALLY WITH A FRIEND (any variation of sally)
22. ATTEND 9/11 WORKOUT
23. Walk 30 MILES IN 30 DAYS (Active – outside daily, normal walking)
24. CHALLENGE A FRIEND (Challenge a fellow BPitter to a workout and they must complete it)
25. COMPLETE 100 WORKOUT w/ a post-workout selfie (video posted later)
* Many objectives rely on the honor code!